Yes! All COOLA products, including the sunless tan line, are safe to use while pregnant and nursing. However, for specific concerns, we recommend consulting your physician.
Was this article helpful? /
- 0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Will COOLA Sunless-tan enhance my dark spots?
- Can COOLA Sunless Tan disguise Vitiligo?
- I have eczema. Can I use COOLA Sunless Tan?
- Can I still get a suntan through my self tan?
- Can I use sunless tan if pregnant or nursing?
- How do I prep my skin for using COOLA sunless tan?
- Will your sunless tan dry out my skin?
- How long should I wait before showering? How long will tan last?
- Will the sunless tan stain my clothes?
- What is DHA?
- Contact Us Global
- What products does COOLA offer?
- Who do I contact at COOLA?
- Where is my order?
- Why does my status say "Unfulfilled"?
- COOLA does not use harmful chemicals.
- Can I use COOLA products while pregnant?
- Where can I find the expiration date?
- Why should I use COOLA products?
- What is Octocrylene?
- Are COOLA sunscreens benzene free?
- Where can I find the Mineral Matte Sunscreen?
- How are Classic and Mineral sunscreens different?
- How do I start a subscription?
- How do I use my reward points?