InStyle.com interviewed Ana de Armas about her beauty routine, and COOLA Classic Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 - Pina Colada is one of Ana's must-haves. Read the article here!
Was this article helpful? /
- 0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Best Multitasker Serum by BYRDIE
- One of the Best Facial Sunscreens for a Healthy and Protected Complexion by Allure
- New Beauty Award Winner - "Best Sunscreen Face Mist"
- Sunless Tan Firming Lotion featured on ELLE.com
- COOLA featured on Spa & Beauty Today
- Scalp & Hair Mist featured on Oprah Daily
- Refreshing Water Cream featured by Vanity Fair
- COOLA Fragrance-Free Sunscreen Lotion featured on WWD
- COOLA Skincare launch featured on Glossy.co
- Moon Silk Moisture Recharging Mask featured on Popsugar.com
- Contact Us Global
- What products does COOLA offer?
- Who do I contact at COOLA?
- Why does my status say "Unfulfilled"?
- COOLA does not use harmful chemicals.
- Can I use COOLA products while pregnant?
- Where can I find the expiration date?
- Why should I use COOLA products?
- Where is my order?
- What is Octocrylene?
- Are COOLA sunscreens benzene free?
- Where can I find the Mineral Matte Sunscreen?
- How are Classic and Mineral sunscreens different?
- How do I start a subscription?
- How do I use my reward points?