Protecting yourself from the sun starts with COOLA!
As you know, spending time in the sun without protecting your skin can increase your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
COOLA has you covered! To decrease your risk while you enjoy the great outdoors:
- Use your COOLA SPF sunscreen every day!
- Apply your sunscreen at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Re-apply sunscreen every two hours or 40 - 80 minutes of swimming.
- Re-apply your sunscreen immediately after towel drying.
- If possible, limit your time in direct sunlight, especially from 10 am - 2 pm.
- Wear a hat and sunglasses when you're out and about.
- For next-level protection, wear long-sleeved shirts and pants.
Please sign in to leave a comment.